Academic Editing Service
Have you completed your work and need some editing or improvements? Do you feel like your university assignment needs that extra level of refinement? Perhaps you have received feedback and need some help addressing it and improving your essay or dissertation? Our Editing service is designed to give you the extra support your academic work needs.
At UKEssays, we work closely with qualified editors and writers in almost every Hong Kongese university subject, giving you access to skilled academics alongside our highly-rated customer service team and after care service. Our editors are on standby, ready and waiting to help, and unlike other editing services, we personally match you to a qualified editor in your subject area, allowing them to focus on the key terminology and theories specific to your subject.Order now Check prices
Get help with questions about our services or pricing.Message us on +44 7723 488 955
*Add number as a contact to send a messageMessage us on WhatsApp
Always on Time
Simple, powerful and effective editing
UKEssays will connect you with an expert editor directly qualified in your subject area. From polishing off a standalone university assignment to give it that extra level of professionalism, to checking and perfecting your final dissertation project, we have got you covered!
Our expert editors will review your paper's spelling and grammar, making all the changes required to make sure your work is in perfect shape. Everything will be completed using Word's track changes feature, meaning you can see every change, understand the mistakes you have made and learn from them for the future!
Alongside spelling and grammar, our editors also make sure that your work flows well with a consistent writing style, a logical structure and a strong academic voice and tone throughout. They will check key terminology, and make sure that your language satisfies the specific requirements for the type of assignment or subject you are completing.
Simply send us your work via our secure order form, and we will personally match you with one of our experienced editors.
Don't forget to tell us if you are studying in Hong Kong or if you are a Hong Kongese student, studying overseas. That way our editors know to make suggestions that are relevant to your chosen education system.
Our editing orders will:
- Rectify spelling & punctuation errors
- Correct grammatical errors
- Improve the layout of your work if required
- Check the flow of the work
- Review the sentence structure and syntax
- Check subject-specific terminology
- Provide feedback relating to your work
- Only use an editor qualified in your subject area
- Provide a free Viper Plagiarism Scan to check for potential plagiarism in your document
The UKEssays Editing Process
We aim to make editing your work as smooth and easy as possible to ensure that you get the results you need with a minimum of fuss.
- Get started by selecting 'editing' - along with your subject, level of study and other basic details - on our simple and easy to use order form.
- Next, send through the details of what you need to be edited: attach your work, along with any comments or specific points you want our editors to focus on.
- Once you've submitted your request, our Customer Experience team will review your work and instructions, then get in touch to confirm everything with you and clear up any questions.
- After that, our team will set to work on finding you an editor in your subject area to make the improvements your work requires – finding the right person for you.
- Your editor will then get started, making the relevant changes to the work– correcting spelling and grammar and everything else that is included in your selected service.
- After finishing and submitting the edited document to us, we'll check to make sure all your requirements have been met, and then release the work for you to download.
Editing: Did you know?
Good spelling and grammar are a key part of any piece of academic work, and usually form a specific part of a marking rubric or grading guidelines. Writing errors might mean that your points aren't expressed clearly enough to be understood by the marker, making it seem like you don't understand your subject. Fixing spelling and grammar mistakes, resolving issues with flow or language, or addressing areas of improvement can give you those extra few marks that make the difference between grades.
Studies show that as many as 80% of employers value candidates and employees with strong written communication skills; this could be the difference between you and another candidate. Your time at school, college and university is the greatest opportunity to improve your writing skills, so make sure you take advantage of this. Editing can show you the flaws in your writing and enable you to learn from your mistakes, which is a key skill that can separate you from other candidates and secure you a key job opportunity later in life.
Don't just take our word for it!
We've served over 25,000 customers since we started trading in 2003.
Great work, good customer services, answer all the learning outcomes, good professional staff.Orlando C
The writer followed my instructions perfectly and produced an excellent piece of work. I'm delighted with the results.Oliver K
Great service, great communication throughout, would definitely use againRyan H
Frequently asked questions
Why use an Editing service?
Editing is a simple and effective way to improve your work, and help you learn from mistakes you may have made with your writing. Marking and comments on your work can only tell you so much: seeing common mistakes you make with spelling and grammar and understanding how to address comments can teach you how to be a better academic writer and improve your grades. An editor provides you with a fresh perspective and is there to help you, not catch you out!
What makes this different to other editing services?
Most editors from other services are not subject-specific editors: they are often qualified in English, and whilst they are excellent at fixing spelling and grammar mistakes, they lack the subject-specific knowledge that we require all of our editors to have. An editor that understands your work and is qualified in the subject you are studying will be able to catch errors in your knowledge that could hurt your chance at a high grade.
How long does it take you to find a writer for my editing order?
Each order is different; however, we ask that you allow 24 to 48 hours for a suitably qualified editor to be found.
Is the service confidential?
We work in full compliance with the latest privacy legislation and regulation. We will not discuss your editing order or share your information with anyone other than yourself.